…I seriously needed it. D:
1. How has your day been so far?
Tiring. Very tiring. I had to dress up for a report earlier this morning, then proceeded to an exam by lunchtime, and now I’m studying yet again for another 2 exams tomorrow. D:
2. What are you listening to right now?
Minami Kuribayashi - Doubt the World. It’s pretty good IMHO.
3. What bothers you the most?
KEEP ME AWAY FROM FLYING INSECTS BIGGER (and more colorful/agitated than) FLIES PLEASE
…and excessive noise. It’s probably why I can’t stand bars and night clubs or whatnot.
4. What is an animal that you dislike the most?
Big insects. Especially if they love moving around via flying. I don’t even have the guts to hit a stationary roach. D:
5. What is a food that you dislike the most?
Probably bitter gourd. Or all forms of dessert that aren’t purely or part chocolate. (But there are exceptions sometimes. Hahaha.)
6. What anime/manga genres do you like?
Slice of life, comedy, romance, parody, adventure, shounen, though romcoms stand out the most.
7. Is there anything that you are looking forward to right now?
A BREAK FROM ALL THIS STUDYING D:D:D:
8. Are you reading a book right now? If so, what book?
Well, I just finished How to Destroy the Universe and 34 Other Really Interesting Uses of Physics by Paul Parsons.
I read science and manga during my leisure time
9. Coffee or tea?
COFFEE! (Preferably iced coffee, but I drink it hot sometimes.)
10. If you could travel to just one place where would it be?
Museum of Natural History, hands-down.
11. What is behind you right now?
My dorm roommate
(yeah, he’s studying too)
1. What’s your favourite colour and in what thing did you think when I asked this (?)
Blue - and the sea, of course!
2. Your hobbies?
Reading about physics, astronomy, astrophysics, paleontology, manga, watching animé, and listening to music. Yep, pretty much that.
3. Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
I’d have to say summer, ‘cause I live near the equator, and over here we only get summer and the rainy season. D:
4. What taste do you like the most?
Uhh… salty? Or sweet? But definitely not bitter.
She has yet to be contested. :3
6. What book would you like to read someday?
Michio Kaku books!
7. If you could escape to somewhere, where it would be?
Somewhere near Japan’s rural areas. I’d love to see the scenery!
8. Last song you have listened at.
Ikimonogakari - HANABI. It’s been on my playlist since I first made one, and I haven’t removed it since. :D
9. Are these questions a waste of time? (?)
Not to me! I love answering these things.
10. If you said “yes” don’t answer anything here (?)
11. If you answered “no” put whatever you want here. YOLO *that was random but I wanted to put something like this wherever one day*
Thanks for giving me the break I needed! This should give me the kick I need to keep studying till who knows when. :D